Monday, June 23, 2008

Not much new has happened since my last post a broken leg limits the activities and leaves me very tired. I gave up the crutches on Friday night, more like I refused to use them any longer. I enjoy my new freedom very much even if it involves walking in a boot.

I wanted to post these pictures from a month ago. A sister in our ward asked if she could take some pictures of us for the new ward newsletter she had been asked to start. She wanted it to be of us doing some activity we enjoyed. One suggestion was mountain biking, but considering that my arm was still broken and in a cast when she asked, I decided against that. (There is no cast in the pictures because I got it off the day before.) Instead we chose roller blading because that was what we did on our first date in Provo Canyon. Anyways, Dani was a fun photographer and took some great pictures.

2 comments:

Stacy said...

Hey Amber and Jon! Thank you so much for having us over to dinner tonight! We loved it! We'll do dinner at our place soon! Your pictures are really cute! And the picture of your ankle looks horrible! I am so so sorry. Email me at economicgeek@hotmail.com, I have to send an invite to your email so you can see my blog. Thanks again!
Stacy

Aimee said...

Hey Amber,
Your hair looks so cute curled in the pictures. The pictures look so peaceful and pleasant! How is your ankle??