My brother left on Memorial Day for the MTC (Missionary Training Center) in Provo, Utah. He will be serving in the Eugene, Oregon mission for the next two years. I am sad that I won't be able to spend time with him for awhile, but at the same time I am so excited for him and what lies ahead. He will be an awesome missionary.
It has been a while since I have had missionary out to write. I really don't like writing letters, however I got my first letter from Alex yesterday and it really made my day. He already sounds like a missionary and he had only been gone for a week. But it is a true witness what the Lord can do with a willing servant.
Here is everybody together for Alex's farewell, it will be two years before we all get back together again for another family picture. So enjoy :)

2 comments:
Amber, it's Coty (Chesney) Hurst. I stumbled upon your blog through Heather Boxley's. Your Married, I always wondered what happened to the Foy family. Your guys look great. I hope all is well. Take care.
PS our blog is
hurstfamilyjc.blogspot.com
Glad to see you're finally blogging! And P.s. You broke your foot? What is going on with you? haha Hope you're feeling okay though. love you!
Post a Comment