Sunday, June 1, 2008

Where is the World is Carmen San Diego

We didn't really go anywhere, we're still in Mesa, but we may have dropped off the face of the blogspot planet for oh 6 months or so. And after not doing something for so long it makes it harder to get back to it. But after many hints and 2 weeks off of school we thought it was time to get back into it. Up to this point Jon has written all the posts and I quite enjoyed it, but I guess it is now my responsibility. He actually turned the reigns over to me a few months ago. I had high aspirations to update on my break at the end of February, but I quite conveniently broke my right arm mountain biking the first day of my break, thus delaying the process. To catch up on the past 6 months I thought I'd do the highlights that I actually took pictures of.

We rang in the New Year with the Spencers in Tempe.


We tried out snow shoeing in American Fork Canyon, notice my broken hand/arm with the sock on it :)

My sister, Crystal, and I had had enough snow, so we are on our way back down. My brother, Alex, and Jon's mission buddy Joe also joined us on our snow shoeing adventure.


This is my first cast, luckily my second one was waterproof, a big improvement.


This is Jon in Havasupai, I was suppose to go, but with a broken arm and pending midterms my brother Eric came in from Arkansas to join him. It is a beautiful place I was so jealous, we'll be going back, let us know if you want to join us.

1 comment:

Kim Hutchens said...

Yahoo!!! You are alive! Actually I knew you alive but it's nice to see some pictures and here what you have been up to. I keep checking your blog to see if you've updated it, so I was really happy to see you had! Glad to hear the arm healed up ok for you. Not fun! I love that picture of your family, too. Keep it up!