Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Going Home


We got to take our little Roxanne home with us on Thursday.  I had brought a girl's outfit, but it was too big and just a onsie.  While we were in the hospital a decent snow storm passed through and made a big icy mess.  So we wanted our girl bundled up tight.  Hence explains the little boy's outfit that she is wearing.  We still think she is adorable and she has worn that outfit every time we have had to take her out in the cold thus far.  We have been to get her bilirubin levels checked twice.  Thankfully they have normalized so we won't be doing that anymore.  Leaving the hospital was so surreal for me, I hadn't stepped foot out of my hospital room since I had walked in  4 days earlier.  Once the nurse shut the door to the car and we were leaving, Jon and I looked at each other and couldn't believe they were letting us take her home.  But she is ours and we are so glad.

1 comment:

whitney said...

Girl or boy outfit, she's still lovely :)