Tuesday, December 21, 2010

JRox

Baby Poyer is due January 4th, 2011.  We didn't find out the gender, so in the meantime we call our baby JRox.  If it is a boy we'll name him Jacob and if it is a girl we will name her Roxanne, hence the nickname JRox.
     I know it is kind of late to be posting, (I seriously considered waiting until the baby was here).  However when I was job searching I purposely kept it off of all social media sites.  I have long stopped searching for a job and Jon has accepted an offer with Gallop in Omaha.  I really have no excuses left and I am soon to be very busy with our little one.  I have had a dream pregnancy, hardly ever sick and feeling great.  We are incredibly excited and can't wait for our baby to come.

4 comments:

kimi + joe said...

You are one beautiful mama! Congratulations to you both and I can't wait to meet JRox. Also, I'm so impressed you can wait until D-day to learn gender. It's trying my patience just waiting for Christmas to find our baby's!

The Foys said...

I'm so jealous! You have the cutest baby belly ever! I get huge with mine! You are so beautiful and we can't wait till JRox gets here :0) Miss you and love you!

Becky and Brian said...

Glad to see all is going great! Congratulations! We can't wait to see what you are having, the pictures look beautiful!

whitney said...

Ahhh, what a cute little belly bump you have! No I understand why I was so blindsided by your more recent baby posts ;)