Jon was a big hit at the ward Halloween party. I was Mrs. Clean, which gave me license to wear whatever because she does not exist. Still working on a picture of us together, I don't know how to crop on blog. So look for an update when I do.
This has been my project for the last two months. It is finally done and I love it! I am so happy with the results, I have wanted to paint this dresser since I got it 4 years ago. So glad it is done.
3 comments:
Hahaha that is so awesome!! I love the costume, but am waiting to see what you wore :0) Also, that dresser is AMAZING! I'm re-doing one that we have and I haven't even started on it yet. I could sure use some tips! Love and miss you guys!
I LOVE the dresser! It looks so great! And I love that Jon was Mr. Clean :)
Looks like you guys have a lot of fun! Nice work on the dresser. Tell Jon hi for me.
Post a Comment