Saturday, September 26, 2009

Random thought


I was searching through old pics and I came across this one from when Jon and I were dating. And this is why I cut Jon's hair every other week. This pic has also made me realized I need to go back to Patrick, the guy who used to cut my hair when I lived in Provo, I can't believe how curly it was.
Also for Random thought, where is my side bar with my friends and cute stuff like that? At the bottom of the page, how or why are they there, I don't know but it really annoys me.
And as far as blog etiquette goes, when someone asks you a question in the comments section do you respond by making a comment on your page or theirs. Just wondering, I don't really ignore people and I love comments, I just don't know where to respond.

3 comments:

Sara said...

Cute hair! I reply right after the comment if someone asks me a ? but I also have left a comment on their most current post too.

whitney said...

I love your hair too in that picture! It's so cute and curly!

As for the blog questions, I often respond on my own blog, especially if I feel like other people might be wondering the same thing and then I go and post a comment on their blog answering their question. I've had people do similar things to me.

kimi + joe said...

You kids are darling. Patrick sure works magic on your hair. I wish I could fly him out to DC every 6-8 weeks.