Friday, September 18, 2009

Lake Tahoe

Well we made it back to Tahoe for Labor Day again this year. This would be year five for Jon and I. We meet up with Jon's Uncle Mike and Aunt Karen who have graciously hosted us everytime. They bring up their RV and we sleep in tents and eat RV cooked meals which alot of times beat my homecooked meals. This year we brought Mike and Crystal with us. Eric, Sharee, Joe, and Lori met us up there. It was alot of fun hiking and swimming. Those of you up for year 6 put it on your calendar Labor Day 2010 and bring your sleeping bag.


This is the whole crew. Joe, Lori, Mike, Crystal, Sharee, Eric, me, and Jon

The newly weds.

That's my baywatch babe

Lori and I tried really hard to learn to skip rocks, it wasn't all that pretty.


Our hosts, Aunt Karen and Uncle Mike

Eric and Jon having a conversation on rock in Lake Tahoe.


This is one of our favorite swimming spots, isn't it gorgeous. The water was low this year and the waves were ferocious.

4 comments:

Lindsay Riggs said...

How fun, guys! My whole mom's side of the family (minus us) was up there for my uncle's 50th bday. I want to go to Tahoe so bad someday! It looks gorgeous!

The Foys said...

Oh I'm so jealous that you guys all got to get together, and that you spent time in such a beautiful place. We will have to go with you guys one year!

whitney said...

How fun! I'm so jealous of y'all. It's been a realllly long time since I've had a water-ish vacation...

Jeff and Ali said...

What a fun trip! I am a slacker at checking other blogs sometimes! I can't believe that you and Jon have been together for five years. I swear we aren't that old! Sounds like you are enjoying being back in Utah. I'm jealous. How goes the job hunt? Oh, tell Jon we are loving the Michigan sweatshirt! Miss you guys!