Monday, August 3, 2009

Change is a coming

Well I saw my last patient as a student this past Thursday. I came home noise makers and those poppers with streamers as Jon helped me celebrate my last day. I will be graduating this Saturday with my Masters in Physician Assistant Studies. Pretty crazy that my two years are up and my formal education is finished although I have so much to learn. Along with graduating we are moving to Provo, Utah for Jon to start the MBA program in two weeks. I'll take my boards the beginning of September and the job hunt will commence. We have loved living in Arizona, but I guess it is time for us to move on to the next adventure. It the midst of our move Crystal is getting married to Mike Weber, so we are excited for that all the festivities that go along with it.This my lastest hair do, I love it curly and short, perfect for hot Arizona summers.
For our graduation party we went to the F1 Race Speedway, it was so fun.
This is my favorite room or "area" in our apartment. I hope I have a house some day with built in shelving, I love it.

7 comments:

Lindsay Riggs said...

Congratulations, Amber! We will really miss you guys! (I'm not just saying that.) :) Hope you don't mind me peeking at your blog to keep up with you now that you're leaving!

Coty said...

Oh, BIG changes Amber!
Good luck with everything, and good for you for tackling a Master's in PAS...not an easy task!
Enjoy Utah, there's tons to do!

whitney said...

yay! yay! for graduation! I'm sooo impressed! Good luck with the move and everything.

Mmmm, your hair is just fab-u-lous! We had built-in shelves (gobs of them, really) in our last rental and it was so nice to have that extra space.

Congrats to Crystal, too!

Kim Hutchens said...

Congratulations Amber! How exciting for you and Jon! I'm excited to have you guys closer now. Cute hair!

Aimee said...

Your hair is really cute. That trip to Florida looked really fun and well deserved that is awesome you are about to graduate. I am excited that you are moving to Provo I love Utah.
Love Aimee

Jeff and Mandy said...

Amber that is so awesome! What an accomplishment! I'm sad you guys are leaving, but you will have so much fun in UT! Good luck with everything! You are awesome! :)

Phil and Kelly said...

Congrats Amber! We are so happy for you guys. It will be nice to have you back in Utah so we can see you guys more!