Tuesday, August 25, 2009

First Day of School


Yes, Jon joined all those going back to school this year. He started the MBA program last week. This has been quite the change for us, he being the student, me not being the student. But he is going to do great and I am proud of him. I can get used to having the nicely dressed business professional around, he is so handsome.

4 comments:

The Foys said...

Happy First Day of School Jon! Good luck with everything!

whitney said...

I'm sure you'll make a great MBA widow, Amber ;)

Good luck!

Coty said...

LOL I agree with Whitney... ;P

Good luck with everything...and to quote ZZTOP...
"every girls crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man".

ain't that the truth!

ConnieB said...

I started school again too... fun stuff :}

DID you guys move??
I love the new look on your blog btw!