Jon and I were able to get in a quick trip to Florida. Jon had a conference and I joined him a day later to enjoy the beach and the nice accomodations. Unfortunately with Jon's recent surgery there were no walks on the beach, but we still managed to have a great time.
It rained every afternoon we were there. It was quite the experience to be rained on while swimming in the ocean. I enjoyed the rainstorms cause it got rid of the beach chair squatters.
This was at an overpriced Italian place, however we got free dessert because we were celebrating our anniversary. We can thank the conceirge who called in our reservation for that one, cause it is still a good 4 months until our anniversary.
This is how my very fair skinned husband spent most of his beach time, however he was already sunburned by this point.
Our awesome room with view of the ocean from the tub. That is where I spent my time while it was raining enjoy a bath with an ocean and tv view. Isn't that a great view?



I am starting my last rotation tomorrow at the Arizona Spine and Stroke Center. I am so happy that I do not have to go to Yuma anymore. There is so much to do with graduation coming and preparing for boards it is so nice to have one less stressful thing going on.
Jon loves the beach.
8 comments:
WOW!! I am so jealous!! We spent a day in Miami on our honeymoon and it was fun...but you guys got to do a lot more than we did! Looks like you had so much!!
Oh you look like you had so much fun! I'm totally jealous of you guys! And I'm so excited that you're almost done with everything Amber!! You are awesome... as is Jon for swimming without his crutches :0)
Haha, that was the best video ever!! I'm glad you guys went, it looks like it was so gorgeous and so much fun! Love you guys!
good times! I WISH my fair skinned husband would care to cover up. lol
How fun! I'm super jealous! We spent a day at the beach in Pensecola, Florida when we went to visit my sister in Alabama and it rained on us then too. You're right, it's an odd sensation.
Amber!
David is serving right now in Hollywood, Florida. That would have been cool for you guys to have seen him while you were there. I'm sure he would have enjoyed seeing you. Too bad we didn't think of that, huh!?
Hope all is going well with you and Jon. We're excited for you to be moving to Utah for a bit!
Amy
looks like an awesome trip!
Post a Comment