Christmas break was wonderful, we flew home via Las Vegas. We got witness the very rare snowfall that had taken place there. I also got to spend some time with my Aunt Caroline and family and learn how to play Settlers. Then we took off to Oklahoma. Eric, Crystal and my Aunt Kathy also came home to celebrate Christmas. We enjoyed our traditional Christmas Eve with the Hardy's and breaking the pinata. With there being less people we got a lot of candy! Christmas was wonderful and I got to talk to Alex, he is doing great. Emily came with her family shortly after. We took on our parents' dining room and cleared out the junk, painted the walls and replaced the light fixture. We also got to go out to Camp McFadden for tin foil dinners. Then we rode up to Omaha in Emily and Jeff's new van to see Cindy and Jaime. We were spoiled with a second Christmas and lots of cookies. While there we saw Marley and Me our new favorite movie, we highly recommend it. I got to go to the Omaha Zoo with Danielle, Austin, Luke and Emily. Spent New Years in Council Bluffs and headed back home.
We hope your Christmas was just as enjoyable. This is the best time of year to be in Phoenix, the weather is fantastic. I have patients everyday complaining of how cold it is, but really midday is 70 and the low at night is 50. Jon and I went on a 15 mile bike ride yesterday and really enjoyed it. The sun is always shining here. If I have made you jealous, just come visit, we'd love to have you.


Danielle, Austin and I on the bridge in the Jungle of Omaha Zoo.
Austin and I in the Aquarium.
Luke in the Butterfly house, isn't he a cute kid.

No comments:
Post a Comment