Unfortunately Jon had to catch a flight to Omaha Tuesday night, however he came with me to work that morning and he worked via some downtown hotel buildings. We ended up being able to spend alot of time together via the commute, lunch, and dinner. We got to explore some of downtown while we looked for a place to eat dinner. All in all it was a great anniversary. Friday after I pick Jon up from the airport we are going for a little get away in Scottsdale for the weekend, so the celebration isn't over yet.
Jon writes me sweet poems, and this time he wrote it on the bathroom mirror, it was fun to wake up to, I almost missed it before I got in the shower. He is so sweet.
5 comments:
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! you look so beautiful in your wedding dress...
Happy Anniversary!!! Whhoooohooo!! You guys are great.....
You guys look so great! I can't believe that it has already been two years! Less than a year and Amber is done with school! You two are awesome! We love you!
Has it really been two years? Time is a tricky thing. Hope to see you soon!
Why is your bathroom so messy?????!!!!!?????
Post a Comment