Thursday, October 18, 2007

The year that came and went



San Diego was such a blast and I am sure the city is writing on its blog right now about how much fun it was to have the Poyer's. We went shopping, walking, hiking, eating, seal chasing, swimming (ask Amber about that one:)), to the Temple, and dancing. It was a great weekend. The best part was sitting in the celestial room at the Temple however. Being able to reminisce about our first year in that room was pretty unforgettable.


I have attached some pictures we took/stole from the trip. I forgot the camera as usual, but these are some shots that we would have made had I remembered to bring it so I feel no guilt whatsoever.








2 comments:

Crystal Foy Weber said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Crystal Foy Weber said...

It's Crazy! Can't believe you guys have been married for over a year! But I'm excited for you two and am grateful to have Jon in our fam :) Love you guys!