Monday, February 13, 2012

First Birthday

Well we have made it a year with our little Roxanne, and what a great first year it has been.  We celebrated Roxy's Birthday with all my family except Sterling and Brittney who had to get home that morning.  We had a pink zebra theme(gotta love Hobby Lobby).  She loved all the attention and especially the singing of Happy Birthday.  This girl loves music and to dance even if it is 2 seconds of a commercial on TV she is ready to get moving.  We are grateful for all our family for coming and making it a special day.



 
Didn't take long at all for her to dig in.  She was a huge fan of the cupcakes.

 
These two are such good buddies, cousin Wyatt can be such a fun playmate and entertainer for Roxy.

 
Gma and Gpa Poyer got Roxy a fun music set, she is a great tambourine player.

 
Enjoying an evening of bowling, however Roxy was not excited for this picture.

 
This is part of our New Year's Eve celebration.  We went downtown to watch the fireworks, but it was raining so we watched from the car.  Roxy went to bed early while Jon and I did a puzzle.  Exciting, I know, but we enjoyed it.

2 comments:

Jill Garrison said...

oh my stars amber!!! She looks just like you!!!! I can not get over it... Makes my heart warm :) beautiful lil girl!!!!

Family Oils said...

She is just gorgeous! I hope Jon has a shotgun ready for when she becomes a teenager!