Friday, August 5, 2011

So Happy

Every where I go Roxanne draws alot of attention, of course a cute baby how can anyone not notice.  But the best compliment I get is that she looks so happy.  Perfect strangers and people I run into often tell me that all the time and I love it.  It is so true, she is such a happy smiley child and I am such a lucky mom to get to spend my day with her.
 
This is now Roxy's favorite bathing position, as you can see we don't put much water in the tub for fear she'll put her face in it.

This was last Sunday that flower was hanging on by one hair within the hour, but she started out super cute.

5 comments:

kimi + joe said...

My goodness she looks just like you!! So beautiful and HAPPY indeed. No wonder you love spend all day with her.

Rene said...

Amber,
She really is a beautiful baby and she looks so much like you! She is blessed to have you as a mom.

Mike and Crystal said...

I love this baby girl! She is getting so big and she really does look just like you, haha I need to come see her before she gets even bigger :)

Sarah and Trent said...

She is such a doll! I can't get over how cute she is!!! In these pictures she looks like a mini you :)

Staying Young in Vegas said...

She is getting so big! It doesn't seem like that long ago that she was a tiny little bundle. We haven't blogged forEVER, but we are blogging our Europe trip, so I checked out your blog. Are you on facebook? Where are you living in Omaha? What ward? email me at younginvegas@gmail.com or find me on facebook so we can catch up.