Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Easter Blessing

 
Jon gave Roxy a beautiful baby blessing.  We are so grateful for all the support we received from our family and friends, including all those who were not able to attend.  I was surprised by how large the circle ended up being, especially since 4 of Roxy's uncles were not able to be there.  The blessing was very special, she was blessed to have a testimony of Joseph Smith and the Restoration of the gospel.  She is one very special girl.

 
Thanks for coming Mom and Dad.

 
Alex, Uncle Bob, Aunt Susan, Jeff, Kiley, Aunt Caroline and Matt

 
Beth, Camille, Aunt Martha, Uncle Blaine, Nathan, and Dave

 
We also got to celebrate Jon's graduation.  I am very proud of him for working hard and doing well in school.  We are very excited for his new job and our move to Omaha at the end of May.

 
Thanks for coming Jamie and Cindy.

 
A future BYU grad in the making.

 
Roxy is a great little hiker.  This is while hiking the Y.

 
Hiking the Hot Pots up Spanish Fork Canyon

 
Enjoying a sunny day in Provo Canyon.

 
Extra cute for church.
 
She loves swinging monkey style with Dad.

4 comments:

kimi + joe said...

The blessing looks like a most special day and I love her beautiful ensemble.

The Foys said...

Oh my goodness I love her. I can't wait to see her soon!!!! You all look great and congrats to Jon and graduation!

Jeff and Ali said...

She is so darn cute! It's crazy how fast they grow. Congrats to Jon on his graduation. When is the big move? Maybe we can stop by on our drive to UT this summer!!

Mike and Crystal said...

Yay for Jon graduating and yay for Roxy being blessed! Wish we could have been there for all the fun events :)