I ran the Rex Lee 5K last year and had a great time so I made the goal to do it again this year. My only goal was to run the whole thing, I did have a baby a little over two months ago. I enjoyed the event and felt good about my time.
Alex ran the 10K
Our friends Lori and Joe ran as well. Lori ran the 5k with me last year just after having her baby, this year she ran the 10K, total stud. I might be sticking with the 5K for future races, I am not really a runner. Jon said I have to find a new 5K next year in Nebraska to keep up the tradition instead of flying me back to Provo.
Now for the main attraction. Roxy is now smiling all the time and it is so adorable. She has even begun to laugh and giggle.
Here she is decked out for a street concert. Love baby shoes even though completely unnecessary.
She is starting to fill in and starting some baby chub rolls.
Here new favorite thing to chew on is her fingers. She can entertain herself for a while once her hands find her mouth or is it the other way around:)
1 comment:
Well done on the race, I'm really impressed and feel I should have a similar goal in a few months. Fun to see Roxy's smile - it's obviously contagious!
Post a Comment