Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Opening presentation

In an effort to improve my self esteem and tell the world that I really am somebody and deserve all of the attention that I tell people I should be getting, we have created a blog to archive our lives and keep you wonderful friends and family abreast of our our whereabouts and other everyday important minutia.
Amber is the most patient and wonderful wife in the world. As she studies all day and night to continue to keep her straight-A GPA, I have to wander around the country working with investment advisors to help them to grow their businesses. Unfortunately, I truly cover the country and am on the road far more than I would like. It is a great job as I get to work from home and am in charge of my schedule completely, but I hate to be away from the most wonderful woman in all of the world.
You now know the basics, so keep track of us so we can keep track of you!

No comments: